Why Should I Join the Mentor Program?
What can I do
with my degree?
Should I go to graduate
or professional school?
Where do I see
myself in five years?
Learn From Experts
- Initiating and maintaining contact with your mentor.
- Setting realistic expectations regarding method and frequency of communication with your mentor.
- Communicating clearly your interests and needs, and working with your mentor to set realistic goals.
- Working with your mentor to achieve a specific goal.
- Receiving career and academic advice and constructive feedback about personal and professional skills.
- Learning about specific jobs, career paths, industries, and organizational cultures.
- Pursuing networking opportunities.
- Listening to your mentor.
Steps for Completing the Mentee Application
Complete Your Mentee Profile
Register at your earliest opportunity to participate in the program by completing your Mentee Profile Form below. Mentee registration closes Friday, October 14, 2022 at 5:30 pm.
Review Potential Mentors
Review all posted mentor profiles to become familiar with potential mentors with whom you may be interested in being matched.
Encouraged to Attend the Mentor Program Kickoff Event
Mentors and mentees will have an opportunity to meet one another and learn more about the program via Zoom. We request that you make a special effort to attend this event and meet mentors who you may be interested in being matched with. SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM PST.
Contact Your Mentor
Once a match has been confirmed through the Mentor Program, you will be notified by email with the results. We recommend you then initiate contact with your mentor.
Encouraged to Attend Mentor Program Events
Held throughout the academic year. Date and details to come.
The partnership between mentor and student is built upon trust, respect, and professionalism.
- Mentee registration closes on Friday, October 14, 2022.